Friday, March 11, 2011

Know Your Limits

I have been blogging daily since Lent officially began. I had made it a goal along with exercise for at least 40 minutes daily.

I was doing fairly well, perhaps not so much with the exercise, but blogging was going fine.

Then I ate koliva for breakfast, an almond butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, followed by a peanut butter cookie flavored Larabar.

Apparently this was TOO MUCH for my gallbladder-less body. Yesterday was a difficult day and I was not able to blog.

I am slowly learning my limits for my body and I would do well to pay attention: nuts have A LOT of oil! Good oil, but oil none the less.

1 comment:

Emily Lorelli said...

It appears that learning your new diet will be one of your Lenten efforts. May God help you in this struggle! Hope you are feeling better today.