Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pray for Me

Hi all! Hope the title doesn't spook you - I am fine and healthy!

It has just been an extra stressful Lent.

My boss has *still* not said anything re: my job. Personally, I wonder if she is just trying to get me to quit without having to fire me.

But whatever - that sort of thinking is not profitable.

This is: I found out a local all-girls school is looking to hire a math/tech teacher!

I am very excited and I am working on getting my application out by tomorrow!

So pray that I get this job! It it right up my alley!

Thank you :D

4 comments:

LousyCook said...

Good luck!

EmmaLouWho said...

Oooh, good luck! Any idea when you'll interview?

Btw, have you seen this? http://www.marthastewart.com/article/silk-tie-easter-eggs

Lia Mey said...

Um, I just watched it.

They make no mention on the show of whether or not the eggs are edible and in the comments section on the website some folks said they had problems.

Notice she didn't unwrap any she made on the show. It is a conspiracy - don't be fooled by the sweet looking grandma they had on the show.

:|

Lia Mey said...

Oh and I am STILL working on my letter and CV - I created an online one so I look all techy and such.

I mean I am, but to emphasize it :D