Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Now I Think I Am Going to Cry...

GAH!

I had my lesson and various interviews and tours today.

The cafeteria is AMAZING!!! Really yummy food and healthy too.

I might have left my drink somewhere....

Anyhow, the lesson was a total BOMB. I was nervous as all get out (I have taught the concept of square roots and irrationals a million times). The girls were absolutely silent. I was awful.

:(

The final interview was crazy...I don't think I was very articulate and said "um" a lot. My eloquence flew out the window.

They were probably thinking "Why did we want her here?".

But the Head said she would email me the pay scale and benefits package and check my references...????

???

Did I get the job or not? Idk...

Oh, and tablet PCs are REALLY COOL!!!!!!!! I was fascinated by the girls taking notes on them! Really neat.

And I am worried that my principal will totally be negative...and I have not told her....

So, I guess I will have to tell her...keep praying for me!!!

1 comment:

EmmaLouWho said...

I bet you did better than you think you did! Hopefully it'll work out.