Thursday, July 9, 2009

This Is What SHOULD Happen...

I have a lot of girl students who really love Twlight. Some of them get quite upset that I do not enjoy the series and prefer Harry Potter.

Whatever - I couldn't read much of Twlight in Barnes and Noble without throwing up.

Thanks to my friend Katy, I have also been introduced to Buffy - another series that totally pwns Twlight

So, this video that I enjoyed via Meg Cabot's Twitter CRACKED ME UP!!!



Hee!

I also enjoyed a blog post by the author that states that his purpose for the video is to point out that women get these deluded ideas from literature that guys need to be obssessed with them in order for their relationship to be romantic.

And that is what I fear is happening to young girls who read these books. They get stupid ideas about how boys behave and what to expect in relationships. Girls need to be stronger than that! And should always carry a wooden stake with them at all times...just sayin'.

No comments: